Students please read carefully this statement of comprehension and hereby agree to the terms
and services offered by Pittaway Art and Sky Vega. Kindly retain a copy for your records. Thank you.
GUIDELINES FOR SKY VEGA STUDENTS AT THE TRILOK FUSION CENTER FOR ARTS & EDUCATION (TFCAE)
1. Scheduled class times includes set up and breakdown. Any overage is strictly prohibited
therefore we ask that all students arrive ontime and depart the premises of the TFCAE directly after class has ended.
2. Full payment is due before the start of the class and can be made via the Pay-Pal portal
provided on this website or just prior to the comencement of the class in cash or money-order only.
3. There is a strict cancellation policy of a three-day (72 hour) cancellation for classes. Students forfeit 50% of their payment
upon cancellation within the stipulated time. If cancelled after the stipulated time their payment is forfeited. A full refund
is offered only if requested via email to PittawayArt@gmail.com at least three days prior to the comencement of the class.
7. Students agree to hold TFCAE, Sky Vega, Pittaway Art and all its representatives harmless
from and against any and all liability claims for bodily injury or property damage arising out of activities of tenants and outside renters
in and around the premises and including without
limitations any actions, claims, or demands brought by their employees or contractors, or
by said contractors’
employees. TFCAE is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property.
8. Students are restricted from all non-public areas of TFCAE.
9. No solicitation to tenant offices is allowed.
10. The front door must not be propped open. If the front door is not monitored, the student will be “buzzed
in” using the phones provided with the code #04.
11. Students must enter and exit quietly. No loud noise is permitted in the common areas.
stairwells and hallways must not be blocked by equipment or persons.
13. Do not use tape, push pins or nails on any walls. Confetti and glitter are prohibited. Nothing is to be hung
or thrown out of any window. Students are responsible for repair or replacement, at TFCAE’s and/or Pittaway Art's reasonable discretion,
of any damage done to the fence,
rooms, furnishings or equipment during the rental time.
14. Footwear must be worn at all times.
15. There is no smoking permitted within all areas of the building.
16. No animals are allowed in TFCAE other than service animals.
17. Children visiting TFCAE must be under adult supervision at all times.
18. It is recomended that students wear appropriate clothing for art activities.
Statement of Comprehension: Before purchasing a class with Sky Vega, I have read and understand
the above stated student guidelines. I will abide by these guidelines entirely. If I cease to abide by the guidelines, I understand that TFCAE management and/or Pittaway Art has the
right to irrevocably dismiss me from the premises immediately and hold me legally accountable to the guidelines herein.